Wednesday, February 15, 2012

La Solitude

Well, I think some of the shiny newness of being in France has rubbed off a little bit.  Now I have to start thinking about important things like my classes and travel plans.  It's difficult when you go to a totally new place and have to make completely new friends.  When I got here, some of the students had arrived a week earlier and had already formed a little group, so it's been tough to relate with them.

As usual, I'll keep going!  After all, I am in a gorgeous little town and able to have the chance of a lifetime.  Still, I am a little lonely.  I only hope I will find a close friend or two soon.  Who else am I going to tear up Europe with? 

I knew that this trip wouldn't be all good times, so I created this blog with the purpose of recording both the ups and downs of my experience.  Right now might not be so great, but I'm hoping tomorrow will be better!  Until then, I'll just enjoy the solitude.

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that you will be meet the coolest of friends! I believe! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a "new" day! You will discover something every day on your adventure! I love you!

    ReplyDelete