Sunday, February 12, 2012

SOLDES!!!

France has really got everything figured out when it comes to shopping.  Especially Vichy.  Vichy is the only town (that I know of) in the area that has clothing stores open on Sunday, so it's a busy day in town.  Today we went shopping, and I am soooooo glad that there will never be any shortage of stores to peruse.  They do this awesome thing called "Soldes" (which basically means "sale") and it ends this week.  Luckily, I got to the sale items before they were lost forever.  One scarf and a pair of boots later, I am one warm, happy girl, filled with the endorphins (yeah, that's right) that come from a successful shopping trip.

I walked past the Vichy town hall on my way back and couldn't help stopping to take a picture like a true tourist.  You probably can't tell from my weirdly angled picture, but it is so beautiful.  I was too lazy to walk around to the front to get a better angle.  Besides, it's cold.


Pretty huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment